What You'll Do
- Witness the ruins and ancient sites of lost cities and places of legend
- Travel by plane and bus, and stay in 4-star accomodation
- Delve deep into a landscape rich in history led by a professional guide
- Explore the Fairy Chimneys of Cappadocia and see the rock formations at Pamukkale
- Visit the temple of Artemis, one of the 7 wonders of the ancient world
What You Can Expect
Whether you’ve studied the classics or not, this 4-day adventure exploring relics of bygone civilizations is sure to tickle your curiosity. Stand on the site of lost cities, ancient ruins, and the natural beauty of the area.
Led by a professional guide, travel by plane, bus, and foot, and delve deep into a history so rich and complex. Stay in luxury 4-star hotels and enjoy complimentary breakfast and dinners. A picnic lunch is included on most days.
Explore the ancient city of Ephesus and see the ancient ruins from the Agora to the Odeon. Visit the Temple of Artemis, one of the 7 wonders of the ancient world. Witness the quirky Fairy Chimneys near the Göreme Valley, and marvel at the stalactites of Pamukkale.
With all the details of the trip organized for you, you can travel without any stress, and concentrate on seeing the sights.